Python 3D render engine
- 3D Scene Renderer for Python [closed] - stackoverflow
- First-rate, full game engines (have been used for commercial games)
- Less popular 3d engines, new or beta: YMMV.
- Low-level OpenGL interfaces - more control
- 🤙Reddit suggest (compare by Panda3D, Soya3D, PyOpenGL, etc…)
- 🤙PyWavefront Suggest
- Non-realtime interfaces
obj = pywavefront.Wavefront('file.obj') visualization.draw(obj)
OverflowError: The '_length_' attribute is too large
- Maybe the model is too large
- It is based on OpenGL looks like.
PIL.Image.DecompressionBombError: Image size (268435456 pixels) exceeds limit of 178956970 pixels, could be decompression bomb DOS attack.